SMR No.: OF005-005----
Monument Type: Church
This little church is roofed and has been used since the 18th century by the Church of Ireland. The west doorway is in the transitional style and both it and the only original window, that at the east end of the south wall, indicate a date possibly as late as 1200.
Present remains consist of a heavily modified church which is used as a modern place of worship. The church has retained its original W doorway in Romanesque style with single order and moulded capitals. The only other original feature is a small round headed window at the E end of the S wall. All the other architectural features belong to the 19th-century restoration of the church. There is a large burial enclosure to the Malone family adjoining the N wall at the E end. Window at the E end of the N wall now blocked by Malone burial vaults.