Temple Kelly SMR No.: OF005-008001-
Monument Type: Church
Only the partial wall foundations of a small rectangular building of possible 12th-century date survives with no architectural features evident.
All 3D models, videos and images of this cultural heritage object/site are the copyright of the Discovery Programme and can be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND).
High Resolution Data
3D Capture Method: Terrestrial laser scanning (TLS)
3D Capture Description: Phase based terrestrial laser scanning using a Faro Focus 120 laser scanner. The instrument quotes the following specification:
- Distance accuracy up to ±2mm.
- Range from 0.6m up to 120m.
- Measurement rate up to 976,000 points/sec.
- Intensity & RGB. Integrated colour camera.
- Photorealistic 3D colour scans with up to 70 megapixels.
- Parallax-free colour overlay.
Laser scans geo-referenced using RTK GPS with VRSnow corrections
Data Processing Software
Processing of point cloud data: Faro Scene & Pointools
Meshing of data: Geomagic Studio 2012
3D Modelling & Texturing: Autodesk Mudbox, Mari, 3D Studio Max